Apart from developing our own innovative solutions to address the New Reality, Talent Alpha is constantly observing and analyzing some of the biggest trends shaping the Future of Work. Although much has changed in the year since we first published our first Future of Work Report in 2019, much of the data, trends and tools that we present in the report are proving to be even more valuable and relevant then we initially anticipated.
With this said, we are excited to share our 2019 Future of Work Report with you for free absolutely free right here.
This comprehensive report is the culmination of six months of research, analysis, discussion and collaboration with experts, partners and thought leaders from around the globe. Specifically, we’d like to thank our partners who contributed to this report:
- Piotr Wisniewski from DBR 77 who gave his expert opinion about how Automation will help change the workplace landscape.
- Katrina Kostic Samen from KKS Savills who helped us dig into the present and future of Office Infrastructure and provided us with a lot of data about what Workers actually Want in an office environment.
- Tonay Saldahha from Transformant who gave us amazing insight into the evolution needed in enterprise Processes in order for Digital Transformation projects to succeed.
- Sandra Henke from Hays for helping us dig into how organizations can create and keep a good Organization Culture.
- Brian Wallins from SIA for helping explain the importance of the New Business Models and underlining the importance of the Human Cloud as an emerging segment of the Gig Economy.
- Ade McCormack from the Digital Readiness Institute for taking a deep dive into the specific skills and skill sets that will be most important in the future of work.
- Marek Benio from the Labour Mobility Initiative for helping us look at how public Policy, or lack thereof will help shape labor mobility in the future.
We hope you enjoy the report and make sure you sign up for our Newsletter where we’ll bring you up to date developments about the newest trends, solutions and tools. We’ll also keep you up to date about our 2020 Future of Work Report where we will take a deep dive into the specific skills individuals and organizations will need to survive and thrive in the new reality that we are all facing.
The Future of Work is HERE & Now!